because I deemed it too ugly for you guys to see!
I am sorry for harm I caused to your eyes with this atrocity!
Please forgive me
I hope to redeem myself
Here is how my new alphabet organizer looks
I then traced an outline of the little boxes and cut them to fit
I sprayed spray adhesive on the box, a little too much on some of them, and placed the cut out on the
Came out pretty cute but the remnants of the old box were driving me crazy
I should have used the other side of the little box but I did not think about that till half way through the
project! I just pulled the paper off an flipped the little box on the other side
Now that I look closer I should have flipped Bb over too!
I am much happier with this one!
I like Nicole’s idea of using it to hold alphabet magnets for word work
I used this last year and I think that I will moved this one to the kiddos Word Work Center
In other news you can check me out today and get a fabulous freebie